Quick Updates

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I feel like someone is stabbing me in the side of my head with a knife. And also through the eye. This is the worst headache I have ever had. Well, except for the time when I swear to God I had a stroke. But I'll never know because I can't afford to have an MRI. And I have insurance. Even with my insurance, I would be responsible for $1300.00. Yea, I think not.

Last weekend at the lake, I dropped my phone in the water. So, my phone is at the bottom of Lake Nasty Water. I have to order a new one next week when I get pizzzzaid.

Rowdy has been gone exactly 1 week! He has been with his Grandparents and I miss him soooo much!! So, we are going to Lampasas tomorrow to get him and do some of the Spring Ho stuff that's going on. Hopefully my head will stop hurting!

Welp, TA TA!!!

0 peeps said....: