Sweet Cheeks

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I was finally able to meet Felix's niece, Kylan, yesterday! You know, she's only 7 months old and I hadn't even seen her yet. OMG. She is sooo cute! She has the cutest, chubbiest little cheeks and she smiled the entire time they were at our house. She has the biggest grin and two adorable teefies. She is one of the happiest babies I have ever been around, and I can't wait to see her again!!

I just can't understand where she gets those sweet cheeks from, Uncle Felix, can you?
Yesterday, I also came to the conclusion that there will be no babies in our near future because we have the most jealous dog on the face of the earth. Rowdy was really irritating me yesterday. He was going crazy when we were holding Kylan.

He is about to be sent to my parents' for a long, long time. My Mom is going to train him to not be such a little son-of-a-biscuit eating bulldog. LOL.

I must get back to work. This paperwork is not going to do itself, unfortunately.

1 peeps said....:

Bimbo Baggins said...

Awww, what a cutie she is!

And you go ahead and have kids. The dog will adjust. Trust me!!!