Dear Wal-Mart Hair Stylist Girl:

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Please ask me next time before applying some disgusting oily substance on my baby fine hair. Now, before I am able to go to dinner for my roommate's birfday, I must wash my hair AGAIN. But, thank you for the nice trim. At least this time you didn't chop my hair off to the top of my ears like the last Wal-Mart hair cut I had. Normally, I would never go to Wal-Mart to get a hair cut, but, hey, all I needed was a trim and I don't have a whole lotta time, so I just went during lunch today. Besides, Brandon (my roomie) needed a hair cut too, and since he drives me everywhere, I really didn't have a choice. I'm trying to let my hair grow back out so I was really worried she would chop it off. But, thankfully, she did not. I'm really not sure what crap she put on my hair though. It's oily. I didn't have her wash it, because I had to come back to work and I didn't want to pay her extra to dry it.

Anyhooters.......I got a new toy today!!! Whoo!! I got the cutest flat iron EVER! Not only is it adorable but it works GREAT!!!! The picture is hard to see, but it has really cute gemstones. I'm such a tard.

Today is Mike, my other roommates' birfday. Brandon and I are taking him to Red Lobster. I think I won't eat and just drink Pina Coladas. Yea. Sounds like a plan.

0 peeps said....: