First Time!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ok, so this is my first blog. I'm starting this because I have found that at the end of the night I have so many darn thoughts running through my head that I can't stand it. So, I will put them here! Now, I have read some blogs that are so boring, and I really hope that doesn't happen here. For example, I came across this blog one day, on here actually, and this woman blogs every day.....only, instead of "talking" she lists everything she did that day from morning 'till night. I'm really surprised she doesn't note when she expels gas. LOL. Anyway, I don't want to be boring!

I have a test tonight in my Clinical class. It shouldn't be too hard. Oh-- I have officially "stuck" 10 people for my Phlebotomy certification. I am getting pretty good at it! I really enjoy it, as weird as that sounds. I'm either going to be graduating in August or October. It stinks because in June, I start my externship, and because the main boss at my work sucks, he won't let me come to work 2 hours later each day, which means, I can't do my extern full time. Jerk. So, that means instead of being able to get my extern over in 2 months, it's going to take me 4. Lovely. Oh well, I'll finish one day. Eventually.

Felix is off this weekend and I think we are going to go watch a moobie. We need to spend some quality time together. I feel like I've been ignoring him lately. I'm just stressed from work and school. Uggh..

Rowdy is getting big! Oh, for those of you that don't know, Rowdy is our baby. Our Min-Pin baby. And now is time to post the first picture of Rowdy. Very many more to come!!!



Have a great rest of the day!



0 peeps said....: