We have a jealous dog!

Monday, May 12, 2008

I just love my dog! But, everytime me and his Dad try to hug or love on each other, he just doesn't allow it! If we hug while we are standing up, he jumps up and down in between us until we either stop or pick him up. If we are sitting on the couch and try to hug, he squeezes himself up under our arms so that he is right in between us! We don't mind or get annoyed because we think it's so very cute. The only thing I'm worried about is one day when we have a baby! What is he going to do? Poor little guy.

Well I officially have 5 weeks of school left! Yikes! After my 5 weeks, I start my extern. I think what I will have to do is work 8-5 at my job and then work 5:30-8:00 at a clinic. I'm excited but I'm very nervous!

I really need to go bed. I haven't been sleeping very good, and I'm sure tomorrow will be a long day again. Eww, I have a dentist appointment!

Goodnight!


0 peeps said....: