Time to Update!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Wow. I'm bad at this whole blogging thing. During the day I usually think several times to myself, "That would be a good thing to put in my blog today." I never get around to it, and then I forget everything. Oh well. I'm pretty sure no one reads this anyway.

Two weekends ago, I went to Lampasas because I was going to Temple for Hudson's (my best friend's baby) 1st Birthday. It was fun to get out of San Angelo for the weekend. Just me and Rowdy went. Rowdy. The little farting, drooling, shedding little guy I adore. He makes it very difficult to drive when you are alone. I get very frustrated and by the time I get to my destination, I'm very stressed out and itching because he insists on riding on my shoulders/back. (See below pic of us riding to Lampasas) Anyhooters, I had a good time seeing my best friend that I don't get to see often enough and it was good seeing my parents as well. Oh, and Rowdy
got to play with his Aunt T-bone, so he had lots of fun!! So, last week I got a call from the Student Coordinator at my school. I'm about to go out on my extern June 23, and she called to tell me that they have a new extern site that I could do in the evenings. So, I went and had a little meeting with them on Thursday and it went really well!! It's an orthopedic surgeon's office, and they are fixing to move to a bigger office. After our conversation, we decided that I will definitely be doing my extern there. It is very family oriented. The surgeon's mom and dad work in the front office. The office does a lot of things together outside of work, and they do a lot in the community as well. I am very excited about this and really hope they have a position available for me after I extern. It's very possible, but, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

My brother Cole and I have decided that we will never again have a garage sale. Why you ask? Well, this past weekend I went to Abilene and we had a garage sale. Yuck. I will never again do this. We were supposed to have it from 7am-12pm, and yea, we packed everything up at 10:30. People came and slowly drove by and looked to see what we were selling, and then they would almost peel out in a hurry to get away. We mostly had clothes and I guess they weren't interested in clothes. It was fun hanging out with my brother, but the whole garage sale thing is just not worth the $22.00 I made. That didn't even cover my gas to get there. Sad. Oh well. Lesson learned. I tried to sell Rowdy for $1.00. No one wanted him. Just kidding! But I did put stickers on him with prices. I would never sell him for real!!

I guess that brings me to today. We were off today and I was oh-so-happy to have a long weekend. I really despise my job, so anytime I'm off is just awesome for me. I have a little countdown going to see how much longer I have to work at this place. I even have my two week notice typed out. Just waiting to turn that little piece of heaven in. Hehe. Today I got the rest of our laundry done and Felix and I went and had an ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. Yea, that's good for my large ass. Oh well.

1 peeps said....:

Anonymous said...