Dumpster Diving Weekends

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Well it's Sunday. I've been doing the usual...cleaning up and laundry. Felix and I are supposed to grill hamburgers later so I wanted to get my "chores" done early. Yesterday, he took me to see "Sex and the City"! It was sooo good. He was annoyed because he was one of 2 guys in the theater, but I'm pretty sure the other guy was gay, so, yea. Oh well. I told him how nice it was that he took me. None of my friends watched it when it was on TV, and he did *giggle*, so we went and watched it. I tried to get one of my friends to watch the episodes online so she could go with me, but I don't think she ever did. I texted her Friday night to see if she wanted to go with me, that way Felix wouldn't have to, but, she never wrote me back. I had fun with Felix anyway. OH, and what would posess a mother to bring her, oh, I don't know, 3 year old to see this movie? She was covering the little girl's ears and eyes through the whole damn movie. I get so annoyed when I see people doing this. It happens all the time. If you don't have a babysitter, then don't go to a Rated R movie. Or PG-13. There, I'm done with that.

Last night Felix went to his friend's house and so around 8:45 I took Rowdy for a walk. As we are walking down the sidewalk, I see a truck parked at the dumpster where I take my trash. Then I see a short, dumpy woman digging around in the dumpster. She gets out of the dumpster, holding plates and other kitchen items. "OH GROSS", is what I thought to myself. She takes her treasures back to the truck, where the MAN is sitting in the driver seat. First of all, what the hell are you doing? And second of all, why did HE make HER get into the dumpster. I know the answer to this, but I'm not going to put it on here for fear of offending certain peoples. Ok, so I go along my business, trying not to think of what I just witnessed, and as I'm walking Rowdy around to the other side of the apartments, I come to another dumpster, and see the same thing happening and it's the same people! I guess the saying is true, "One man's trash is another's treasure".

0 peeps said....: