Another Lazy Weekend

Monday, June 9, 2008

I really despise Mondays. It seems like I can't get "woken up" until about Wednesday. Hehe....This past weekend was pretty laid back. Felix was off Friday night so we went to dinner at Carino's. Not Johnny Carino's. Just Carino's. I wonder why they changed the name? Does anyone know? I had some yummy spaghetti and meatballs and a wonderful Bellini! Mmmm! I gave Felix a sip of it and I seriously thought he was going to vomit all over the table. He doesn't do champagne or liquor, so this was not tasty to him. It was super good. Don't worry Mom, I didn't drive us home. We had planned on going to the movies afterwards, but we missed the one we wanted to see so we just went to Hastings and got some magazines and went home to spend time with Mr. Rowdy.

The rest of the weekend was pretty much a blur. I took a nap on Saturday and then I took another nap on Sunday! Yikes! What is wrong with me!?! I never take naps but I guess I needed it. Sunday evening was nice because Rowdy laid down with his Daddy allowing me to study and do laundry. It's weird, having a dog is like having a child! Well, I mean, I don't have kids, but I can imagine! I have to study everyday for the next two weeks because my huge test is June 20 and I'm really nervous!

Well, I better get back to work. Ick.

0 peeps said....: