Large Pores Beware

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Ewwww." My first thought when looking in a mirror lately. I guess as I'm getting older, my pores are starting to get huge! This past weekend I tried a home remedy, courtesy of Josh McKenzie, that consisted of holding my face in a steaming pot of water (ouch) and then painting my face with egg whites. This disgusted me, so I will most likely never try it again. It didn't help any either. I want my skin to look like the girls' in magazines, BUT, I do understand that they are air brushed to the max. SO, today, I went and bought some stuff that will hopefully help with that. I shall let everyone know, in case anyone has the large pore syndrome as do I.

Something that I have discovered about myself in the past few days that I don't like is that I tend to think the absolute worse about things that I might actually have no knowledge on at all. I won't go into it too much, but let's just say, that I have a very vivid imagination and I let my mind go places it shouldn't go. I do this too much and I hate it. So, I'm really going to try hard and stop that and if I think something, I'm either going to stop thinking about it, or ask the person that it has to do with, "Hey, what's going on here?", or something like that...ya dig homies?

I found out today that my cousin is pregnant again. She's 21 and married and she has 2 children already and it makes me feel, I don't know what the right word would be...maybe..somewhat like a failure in some way...like, I should already have had a baby, since I'm 26. I know I shouldn't feel that way, and I'm happy for her, but I can't help but think that might be something that never happens for me. I guess it will happen when the time is right though. I'm happy with my little Rowdy for now!

OMG! I almost forgot! You must visit this site: www.facestat.com

Ok, so you go there, upload pics of yourself, and then people judge you! Good to know people think I look uptight and brilliant. Hmm....maybe this wasn't such a good idea! No, really it's fun!!

This blog has gone on much longer than intended. Enjoy your hump day tomorrow!

0 peeps said....: