Chola Power

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ok.

You have probably already seen the picture at the bottom of this post. So now is the time to explain why I would ever make myself look like that.

Friday night. Brandon and I had to drive to Eldorado because one of our towers were having problems and he's on call and since I'm awesome, I get to ride with him. So anyway. After he puts a magical spell on the tower, we start heading out of town. He wants to stop and put gas in the truck and we decide we need snacks for the 45 minute trip back to Angelo. So to the Shell Gas Station we go. After standing in line for 5 minutes, because truly, cash registers are THAT hard to operate, Brandon decides to go back out to the truck while I wait and pay for said snacks. I'm just going to go ahead and assume it was this girls first day at work-ANYWHERE, because she could not figure anything out on the register. So it's finally my turn to pay. *oh good* I think to myself, because I have a new cash register girl. She must have been on break. Here is where I lose it. I look up at this girl, and oh dear LORD, her MAKEUP is horrific. I am not exaggerating with how I did my makeup in the below picture, because this is EXACTLY how she looked. Only, hers was way darker and way uglier, if that is even possible. Wait, I lied. I didn't have any white eyeshadow to go right underneath my eyebrows, so mine doesn't look exactly like hers, but you get it. Also, I was laughing so hard while applying this crap that I couldn't do a very good job. LOL.

I am sorry, girl who works in Eldorado Texas at the Shell Gas Station. Your makeup looks terrible. Why would you even walk out of your house looking like that in the morning? You should be ashamed of yourself. And that's all I have to say about that.
P.S. I color my eyebrows in everyday, so I am in no way trying to offend anyone. But this girl was rediculous.

1 peeps said....:

Bimbo Baggins said...

You did that just to mock me, didn't you whore?