I'm Stuffed

Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after Thanksgiving really STINKS! Not only do I have to work-gross....but, I always feel like I gained five pounds in one sitting. Oh well, I'll just have to work out extra hard next week!

My Thanksgiving was good. I got to see my family and ROWDY!!! I don't remember if I ever posted about this or not, but Rowdy lives with my parents now. He is so happy there. It broke my heart to see him though, because I really miss him a lot! He slept with me when I was there and I just loved on him so much. I'll get to spend more time with him at Christmas, and I can't wait! Brandon went home with me for Thanksgiving so that was fun. My parents like him A LOT! He and my Dad were sitting on the couch talking and I have never heard some of the stories my Dad was telling him about all his old trucks that he has had. My Dad does not usually sit and talk and tell stories to anyone, so I know he really likes him a lot.

We are going to Abilene tonight to take my brother something we brought back from Lampasas for him. I'm so glad it's Friday!!

In other exciting news I've lost 20 pounds since leaving the "ex". Oh yes. It's amazing what NOT sitting around watching TV every night will do for you.

Ha.

0 peeps said....: