In A Rut

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So, I'm having a difficult time finding any words lately. Different things are going on in my life and I have a lot of different emotions going through me right now. The only words I could come up with are some quotes I found today when I was supposed to be "working" and pictures that made me smile. So here ya go! All 2 of you that read my blog. Maybe 3, I think my brother comes here too.

"There is only one person that could ever make you happy, and that person is you."
-David Burns

"The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live."
-Elbert Hubard

"Our destiny can be examined, but it cannot be justified or totally explained. We are simply here."
-Iris Murdoch

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it."
-William Arthur Ward

"Three things of life that are most valuable: Love, self-confidence and friends."
-Unknown

"It breaks your heart to see that the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you."
-Unknown

"If life gives us rocks, it's our choice whether to build a bridge or a wall."
-Unknown

"I think the most important thing in life is not money, or material things, but to be happy. It's not about making others happy, it's about finding happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy, what exactly is the point in living?"
-Me







Have I been corny enough today? Thought so!

1 peeps said....:

Bimbo Baggins said...

Sorry you're feeling down, whore.

That's shitty.

XOXO,
Bitch.