Stop Me If You've Heard Me Say This Before

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm trying to lose weight.

Yea, I'm going to talk about this again. Because apparently, talking about it here and here and here wasn't enough. After seeing pictures from our vacation, I am so disgusted with myself. I was doing really, really good when I first moved in with B.E. I don't know what happened. I do know that it's very hard to cook extremely healthy dinners for a guy who could literally live off of steak, potatoes and corn for the rest of his life. So, my only other option is to try and limit any snacking, and eat a healthy breakfast and dinner. Oh yea, and work out. Boo.

I can't afford to pay for a gym membership every month, so I have devised (with the help of Google) a workout plan I can do at home. And because I know everyone loves reading about other people's work out plans (at least I do) I am going to show you mine!! Also, feel free to leave me comments and ask me if I'm sticking to my plan. I promise I won't lie and tell you that I am!!

If you have any suggestions for at home work outs, please feel free to tell them to me!!

Oh yea...I got the results back from my blood test that I had done. It came back normal and they gave me some medicine to take if I get anymore headaches. I took it this morning and it made me soooo drowsy. Grrrreat.

Ok...now on to the work out plan.

Monday

*Walk 30 minutes

*Squats: 4 sets 30, holding 5lb dumbbell

*Wall pushups: 3 sets 20

*Ab workout

Tuesday

*Walk 30 minutes

*Jumping jacks: 5 sets 20

*Stepping: 3 sets 20, porch steps

Wednesday

*Walk 30 minutes

*Squats: 4 sets 30, holding 5lb dumbbell

*Wall pushups: 3 sets 20

*Ab workout

Thursday

*Walk 30 minutes

*Jumping jacks: 5 sets 20

*Stepping: 3 sets 20, porch steps

Friday

*Walk 30 minutes

*Squats: 4 sets 30, holding 5lb dumbbell

*Wall pushups: 3 sets 20

*Ab workout

Breakfast M-F

Oatmeal and hard boiled egg OR

Oatmeal and toast

Snacks

Almonds, celery, low fat string cheese






4 peeps said....:

Bird Shit said...

I am right there w/ you! I saw pictures of myself from the vacation and almost cried. I am tired of looking like I do. I have started getting back into my diet this week (I had to ween into it after my vacation). Next week I am hard core. I will be your diet voice of reason if you will be mine LOL

Briana A.K.A. Breezy said...

I will def be your diet voice of reason!!!

rachaelgking said...

I'm with ya on the pictures... time to quit the pizza and French fries for REAL! Booo...

Andhari said...

WOOOOO that's what I called commitment. Good luck, you can do it!:)