Weekend Review...And Away We Gooooo

Monday, May 18, 2009

This weekend was full of the following:

*Pizza, beer and falling asleep between 6pm-8pm on a Friday night
*Movies
*Sanding my finger nail off
*Really white ass cracks
*Eating candy for dinner
*Realizing bikes were not meant for vagina's

I know after reading that preview, you are dying to hear about it allllll!!!! So, on with the show!

Friday night, Blue Eyes and I were both so stressed out from work. Because of that one Nasty McNasterson (who, btw, quit over the weekend. pink eye my ass, mister), it made both of our jobs that much harder on Friday. Needless to say, beer and pizza were in the plans for our Friday night. The pizza was grrrreat, thank you Mister Papa John. Unfortunately, the only thing Mister Keystone did for us was make us very, very sleepy. We each drank one beer. (well, i wasted 2 beers because the mug i poured my first one into stunk like shrimp from the freezer) So I DRANK only 1. B.E. said he really needed to take a rest on the couch and I decided it was going to be a great time for me to redesign my bloggy blog. I sat down at my computer with said beer in hand, and sat there, and sat there, and sat there. Just staring at the screen. I want something so cute and so different, but I couldn't come up with anything. Around 8pm, I went and laid on the bed. At 10:30 I was awoken to a kiss and a hug. Apparently we had both fallen asleep between 6-8. Friday night FAIL.

Saturday we planned on working on the house some more. Yay. I got to sand some more of the wall. I sanded too far and off went the tip of my finger nail. See, this is why I don't like helping, I always get an injury! We didn't work too much on the house, so we decided to watch a movie, which turned into 3 movies on Saturday. We watched Taken(excellent), Twilight (awesome) and My Bloody Valentine (suck). It was nice and relaxing.

We spent most of Sunday doing laundry and cleaning up. We realized after eating our cream of wheat that we were very low on groceries. We don't get paid until Wednesday! Yikes. So we did what any responsible adult would do. We went and sold our DVD's that we don't watch to Hastings so that we could score us some snacks. $16.48 later, we went to Wal-Mart where we purchased cheese dip, pringles (pickle flavor, yum!) and candy. This is what we ate for dinner Sunday night. (don't feel sorry for us, i could have made sloppy josephs if i wanted to). After we ate our deee-lish dinner and watched Marley and Me (ohmygawd i was bawling), we went for a bike ride. I'll just go ahead and say that I'm pretty out of shape. BUT, what makes it even worse, is when you are riding behind your boyfriend, who doesn't care what anyone thinks about him, is showing crack for the entire world to see. Every.single.time we ride bikes, his ass crack is showing. I'm like, "OMG B.E. pull up your pants/pull down your shirt", while I'm laughing hysterically as another car passes us. Laughing while riding bikes WHILE you are out of shape is no easy task. He wouldn't because, again, that's B.E. and he does not care who sees his booty.

Also, there is no way that God ever intended bikes for a vagina. Not.at.all.

Just sayin'.

3 peeps said....:

Bird Shit said...

LOL reminds me of a time I saw this fat hairy dude on his motorcycle w/ his whole crack hanging out.
I am bored w/ my blog too and want to get a new look for it, but haven't really found anything I like and I can't figure out how to change the crap anyway

Andhari said...

LOL@ butt cracks, you may love someone but so much rather opt not to see buttcracks all the time like that. Now I really see biking as a bad idea for something to do for a date :P

rachaelgking said...

Oh my lord... best line of the day: "Also, there is no way that God ever intended bikes for a vagina."

TRUTH.